The Association Knowledge of Surgery Society (KOSS) is an association (law 1901) founded in 2012 thanks to the cooperation between experienced surgeons and industrial.
This project has been successfully completed thanks to the support of Orthopaedic & Spine Development (OSD) society which provided the KOSS with material and financial means allowing it to carry out its objectives while respecting the scientific and professional independence of its members
The association aims to:
– Promote innovation & training in the field of medical technology
– Promote initiatives and actions proposed by the players of the medical, surgical, academic and industry community: conferences, courses, training, and workshops
– Develop national and international exchanges
– To encourage and facilitate the access to training, events, productions of all kinds about medical technology
– Allow its members to have access to a forum, to share and exchange ideas and to have experts assessments
– Develop actions, programs related to the objectives of the association
From 2012 to 2019, Dr. Jacques Boulot was the first president of the KOSS.
Professor Hugues Pascal-Mousselard, Specialist in Orthopedic and Traumatology Surgery, currently chairs the KOSS Association since July 2019.